Description: WALK ONE HUNDRED METRES thru a Carpark from this 2-LEVEL DREAM HOME to discover the majestic Boyce Gardens position - the jewel of Mount Lofty - where Jacqui Walker presents this 2-LEVEL DREAM HOME WITH 3 LIVING ROOMS ... stunning light-filled design ... ELEVATED ESCARPMENT VIEWS ... a high roofline ... and stunning brick-pillar elements.
SET ON A VALUABLE ALLOTMENT of 663 Sq Mtrs, additional area highlights for ACTIVE FUN include the astounding 250 METRE proximity to the MOUNTAIN BIKE PARK at the end of Jellicoe Street - where MOUNTAIN BIKE ENTHUSIASTS AND BUSH WALKERS can quickly access the awesome terrain.
THEN it's time to RECOVER AND RELAX close to home! Just 1km away, discover: Wendland Fine Foods ... a CAFE ... Thai food ... and Beauty Pamper options!
AND ranked top-of-the-class, find yourself just 1.3km - 1.6km away from 2 top PRIVATE SCHOOLS.
ON ARRIVAL to 22b Jelllicoe Street, discover:
- The huge sense of space the moment you see the home's width
- Majestic street appeal
- Stellar landscaping
- And ideal north-aspect to street
THIS HOME IS EVERYTHING. And that's what you've worked hard for. So let's step inside, where THREE LIVING ROOMS await you!
WELCOME. We begin UPSTAIRS:
- Formal entry
- High-gloss polished wood floors throughout
- Optical white tones adorn the FORMAL LOUNGE ROOM soaked in natural light
::: Perfect north aspect to enjoy the whole day's lovely passing sun
::: Reverse-cycle air conditioning
::: A wrought-iron fireplace for those upcoming cold winter nights
::: Next, alfresco stacking doors spill to the FRONT VERANDAH of your dreams!
::: The most magnificent VIEWS
::: Then, a HIGH ROOFLINE AND HIGH WINDOW FEATURE graces the FORMAL DINING EXPERIENCE
::: Completed by a custom-fitted DESK ... adorned by majestic corner window with inspiring OUTLOOK
- We go now to the GLOSS WHITE GOURMET KITCHEN
::: With two access points, first, there's a 'more hidden' preparation zone on one end
::: Then, to the other side, a presentation area
::: Adorned by feature lighting
::: There's the dishwasher you expect
::: And XL fridge recess
::: Stainless-steel electric oven
::: Stainless-steel electric stove
::: Double sink
::: And beautiful outlook across the southern elevated deck
- Then, a CASUAL LIVING AND MEALS AREAS made for relaxation
::: Light-filled, airy and bright
::: Internal staircase to the 'Size Surprise' downstairs
- Stunning white double FRENCH DOORS spill to the UNDER-ROOFLINE COVERED TILED DECK
::: Made for memorable, sophisticated ENTERTAINING
::: This captures SOUTHERN VIEWS
::: The ceiling fan maximises comfort
::: And patio blinds ensure the days and nights are sublime!
- You work hard, so you must REJUVENATE WELL each night
::: Huge, sensational MASTER BEDROOM with upsized built-in robe
::: Featuring a dreamy Bullnose-style Bay Window
::: ENSUITE with gold and white elements ... double sized walk-in shower ... vanity ... and toilet
- Total of FOUR BEDROOMS at this Home
::: 3 Upstairs
::: 1 Downstairs
::: Each with ample built-in robes
::: Each with ceiling fans
- Total of THREE BATHROOMS
::: Main Bathroom and Ensuite Upstairs and r/c air conditioning
::: Additional Bathroom downstairs
::: Each with IXL heat-light
::: Each so chic, so elegant ... and stunning tapware
::: Upstairs main bathroom with GORGEOUS BATH, ample vanity and shower
::: Downstairs bonus bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet
- Total of 3 Toilets throughout
- 3 storage cupboards, and heaps of built-in Storage under the Internal Staircase
IT'S TIME now to head DOWNSTAIRS:
- Easy arrival home via AUTOMATIC DOUBLE GARAGE
- 3rd LIVING ROOM
::: A fabulous multi-purpose area
::: Will you make this your home gym ... hobby room ... or a bonus Lounge Room?
- BEDROOM 4 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
::: Glass sliding doors flow to the huge, attractive Double Carport zone
- And the washing never feels like a chore in this Laundry Room
::: Everything thoughtfully considered
::: Nothing overlooked
::: Special hanging zone
::: So many cupboards
::: A washing basket system inside a concealed cupboard
::: Integrated sink
::: Space overhead for the Dryer
::: And the Washing Machine space, of course
- And is that the BIGGEST WORKSHOP in Mount Lofty?
::: Wow! Measuring 13.9m x 6.1m
SO WHAT'S OUTSIDE?
- Sublime street appeal
- Set on a 663 Sq Mtr Allotment
- A large DOUBLE TANDEM CARPORT complements the INTERNAL Double Garage
::: It's a carport, but not as you know it
::: Amazing presentation!
::: Side gates grant side access for a vehicle to access the Backyard
- This flows to a lovely paved Outdoor Zone with Entertainer's BBQ
- Under-home Rainwater Tanks
- Cubbyhouse and Swings for the Kids included by negotiation
- Gorgeous Gardens
- Everything thoughtfully considered, nothing overlooked
- 100m thru a carpark to Boyce Gardens
- 250m to Mountain Bike Park with awesome terrains
- 850m to Harvey Park
- 1.0km to Wendland Fine Foods ... Cafe ... Thai ... and Beauty Pampers!
- 1.0km to Toowoomba State High School, Mt Lofty campus
- 1.3km to Fairholme College
- 1.6km to Toowoomba Anglican School
- 1.6km to Oval at Southern Cross Reserve
- 1.8km to Toowoomba's beautiful Botanic Gardens, leading to Queens Park
- 1.9km to Toowoomba East Primary School
- 2.2km to St Vincent's Private Hospital, a cafe, and Specialist medical precinct
- 2.3km to Toowoomba Grammar School
- 2.6km to Park House Cafe and Cafe Valetta
- 2.7km to Northpoint Shopping Centre
- 3.5km to Toowoomba CBD
- 3.2km to Downlands College
- 3.3km to The Empire Theatres
- 3.6km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
- 5.5km to The Glennie School
DAY AND NIGHT you're thinking about your cares, passions and priorities.
YOU WORK HARD.
SO YOU deserve this Sanctuary.
MANY WILL LOVE THIS ... AND MANY WILL WANT IT - but only One Family can make it theirs.
SO NOW'S the moment to plan to see this spectacularly re-created home. Nothing overlooked, everything perfectly considered.
24/7, for your convenience, Jacqui Walker and her Award Winning Team of 5 are standing by to answer your questions. Feel free to text, call or message us night and day. SEE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Recent General Rates and Charges: $1,957.50 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Infrastructure Charge: $314.60 net 1/2 yr + consumption
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Real Property Description: Lot 9 on Registered Plan 112768
- Aspect-to-street: North, slight East
- State School Zone: Toowoomba East Primary, P-6; and Toowoomba State High, 7-12
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology, FTTP
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.