Description: Originally designed to show case the workmanship and the highest quality inclusions of one of the Northern Gold Coast's premier builders. This perfect luxury family home is the epitome of modern living and has been meticulously created to make exceptional use of the land, offering multiple indoor and outdoor entertainment zones.
Upon entry the extensive use of glass, soaring ceilings and 120 year old reclaimed timber flooring instantaneously takes your breath away. The list of luxury inclusions are rarely found in any one home from the double glazed windows and doors, designer kitchen with European appliances, two-way fireplace and well-appointed butler's pantry along with custom cabinetry.
Situated in one of the most sought after gated streets within Coomera Waters, this home offers easy access to everything the lifestyle precinct has to offer.
A beautiful open planned design awaits with an oversized sunken lounge that flows seamlessly through to the dining, kitchen and outdoor resort style entertaining via the imported commercial grade bi-fold and stacker doors.
Four oversized bedrooms and a master of grand portion that also incorporates a sitting room capturing panoramic elevated views of Sanctuary Cove and the marina.
Square set, high feature ceilings throughout, stunning front and rear foyers and unrivalled multiple outdoor entertaining zones enhanced by the sparkling entertainer's pool complete the picture of easy modern family living.
To arrange your own private inspection, please call Rod Ryan on 0419 012 745
Other notable features and luxury inclusions:
- Four oversized bedrooms including a downstairs ensuited guest retreat.
- Sprawling master with private retreat.
- Fantastic, elevated views of the Coomera Waters Marina and village
- 3 luxurious bathrooms including spa bath and oversized freestanding tub.
- Additional downstairs powder room.
- Private study / home office.
- Architectural voids, niches and bulk heads throughout the home.
- 2 Way fireplace.
- Beautiful inground pool with swim up bar.
- Multi-purpose room/ Media room.
- Gourmet Kitchen with custom cabinetry, imported Italian stone benchtops and walk in butler's pantry.
- Gorgeous 120yr old reclaimed solid timber flooring (milled turpentine)
- Bi-fold windows and doors with UPVC double glazed and tinted.
- Floor to ceiling glass feature panels.
- Mature landscaped gardens.
- Midge screened upstairs alfresco area.
- Short stroll to tavern, restaurant, and recreational centre
Coomera Waters is ideally located on the northern Gold Coast, at the mouth of the Coomera River offering easy access to the Broadwater and beyond.
Ideally located midway between the Brisbane Airport and Coolangatta. Only 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 15 minutes from Southport and 7 km from the M1. On the doorstep to the Broadwater across the river from Sanctuary Cove this master planned, eco-residential community surrounds a 17hectare harbour, a 70berth marina and is interconnected by over 24kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands.
The estate has 24 hour on site security, a waterfront tavern, restaurant, chemist, Doctor's Surgery and two resident's only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full size tennis courts, BBQs, function facilities and a strong community spirit Coomera Waters is an easy choice for you.
The above information has not been verified. We advise that you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. HBA Realty and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations or fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.